- This event has passed.
Virtual Ragù in Bianco Class
November 3, 2020 @ 16:00 - 17:00 CST
About this Event
We look forward to cooking with you a little differnt version of the classic ragù sauce; all the delicious ingredients to make a tasty sauce but without the tomatoes. This sauce pairs especially well with fresh pasta. Don’t forget your glass of wine!
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need (serving size 4):
- Grounded mixed meat
- E.V. olive oil
- Dry white wine
- Fresh herbs: rosemary, bay leaves, and sage
- Juniper berries
- Organic lemon for the zest
- Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Fettuccine pasta
- Cutting board
- 2 pots
- Frying pan
- Spaghetti spoon or colander
After registration, a few days before the class, you will receive an email with a step-by-step guide to follow along.
The tech part:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!
Date And Time
Tue, November 3, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.