- This event has passed.
Virtual: Pumpkin Soup
November 25 @ 16:00 - 17:00 CST
About this Event
Let’s get together and prepare this delicious seasonal soup. Made with a base of leeks, pumpkin and potaotes. It will be sure to warm you up on a cold day!
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need:
- Unsalted butter
- Fresh herbs (rosemary, bay leaves, juniper berries, sage)
- Parmesan cheese
- Speck (prosciutto will work well too)
- Cutting Board
- Large pot with lid
- Cheesecloth or herb bag
- Immersion blender or food processor
After registration you will receive an email with a step-by-step guide to follow along. Please note the time of the lesson. We are running the class on America Central Time
For the tech part here’s how it works:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!