- This event has passed.
Virtual Pumpkin Gnocchi Class
October 31 @ 16:00 - 17:00 CDT
About this Event
A perfect dish for Halloween! We will prepare another variation of the traditional gnocchi, using pumpkin and giving an orange color to the gnocchi. We will also prepare a quick and delicious sauce to top them off. Don’t forget to bring your glass of wine with you!
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need:
- Russet potatoes (or red skin)*
- All purpose flour
- Pumpkin/ squash (best kind is butternut or mantova)*
- Unsalted butter
- Sage leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Bowl for mixing
- Spatula/ pastry scraper
- Potato masher
- Knife or pasta cutter or spatula
- Pot to cook
- Frying pan
- Cutting board
- Oven sheet lined with parchment paper
*Before the glass begins you will need to boil your potatoes and bake the pumpin.
After registration you will receive an email with a step-by-step guide to follow along. Please note the time of the lesson. We are in Rome, Italy but will be running the class on America Central Time.
For the tech part here’s how it works:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!
Date And Time
Sat, October 31, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.