- This event has passed.
Virtual: Torta Caprese – A Flourless Chocolate Cake
November 21, 2020 @ 14:00 - 15:00 CST
About this Event
We want to bring another delicious chocolate dessert to your table!
This is a cake that originates from the Island of Capri and it is a flourless chocolate cake with the addition of nuts. You choose which nuts to add! We will prepare and place in the oven and it will be ready after the class for your to enjoy!
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need (serving size 22cm- 8.5in spring pan):
- Hazelnuts (I will be using these nuts- please feel free to use whichever nuts you prefer!)
- Dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Baking powder
- Mixing bowls
- Electric hand whisk
- Non-stick spray
- Spring pan (22cm- 8.5in)
- Cutting board
After registration, in the confirmation email, you will receive an email with a step-by-step guide to follow along. Please note the time of the lesson. We are running the class on America Central Time
For the tech part here’s how it works:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!