Virtual: Pasta with Broccoli and Sausage
November 24 @ 16:00 - 17:00 CST
About this Event
Join us in cooking this simple yet deliciuos pasta dish. Broccoli and sausage is a great combination and is normally loved by all! We look forward to bringing a more winter taste to your table!
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need (serving size 4):
- Orecchiette pasta o short pasta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Dry white wine
- Fresh chili (optional)
- Pecorino Romano
- Cutting board
- Strainer / colander
- Pot of water
- Frying pan
After registration, in the confirmation email, you will receive a step-by-step guide to follow along. Please note the time of the lesson. We are running the class on America Central Time
For the tech part:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!