- This event has passed.
A Roman Classic: Amatriciana
November 10 @ 16:00 - 17:00 CST
About this Event
We go through the preparation of the classic Roman pasta sauce: L’Amatriciana. Originating in the town of Amatrice, there are many different versions but it’s always a tomato based sauce with the addition of guanciale and a little bit of spice.
If you prefer to cook with us, you will need):
- Guanciale (if you are not abe to find this ingredient back home, you can use pancetta or bacon)
- Canned tomatoes blended
- Chili flakes
- Pecorino Romano cheese
- Bay leaves
After registration you will receive an email with a step-by-step guide to follow along. Please note the time of the lesson. We are in Rome, Italy but will be running the class on America Central Time.
For the tech part here’s how it works:
- Register through Eventbrite.
- Check your email. You should have received a link ‘view now’ from Eventbrite. Click it.
- Click the “Cooking Classes in Rome” logo. You’ll be rerouted to a Zoom registration page.
- Register for the class through Zoom using your name and email. Skip this step if you already have Zoom.
- At the time of the class you’ll be able to access the class when the time comes using the link you received by email (Step 2 & 3)
Can’t wait to cook with you!
Date And Time
Tue, November 10, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST
Contact the organizer to request a refund.
Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable.